Here are 3 excellent tips for increasing your views for your YouTube videos:
1. Gather Friends. Spend a few hours going through YouTube and making friend requests to people. Here’s how:
Search for videos like your own.
- Friend not only the video maker, but also Twitch Viewer Bot the friends of the video maker, as well as the subscribers.
- Wait patiently, and within a week many of your friend requests will be accepted and you will see your video count increase.
2. Subscribe to Channels. Again, spend some time subscribing to various YouTube channels. You can do this the same time you are gathering friends.
Only subscribe to channels which have videos on them. There are many channels which consist of people who just watch videos and don’t create. You’ll get more attention from video making channels.
- Subscribe to the popular channels, then leave a message on the channel. This gives you instant exposure to thousands of people who visit this channel daily.
- Again, wait about a week and you will notice that people will actually “sub-back” to your channel, simply because you subbed to their channel. So now you will have a batch of instant subscribers.
3. Use services to increase your views. There are very helpful services which can give you an initial boost in views. Once you get this initial boost, then your videos will show up higher in the search rankings and become more popular. Then a snowball effect occurs as you will naturally generate more and more traffic in the weeks to come.
Only use services that provide “real views” to your channel as opposed to using “bots” which unnaturally flood your videos with hits. YouTube does not like “bots” services and could ban your account.
- Which each new video you come out with, give it a view boost, and then leave it alone and allow it to continue to get hits on its own. All you need is that initial boost and then your video will get out there and grow by itself.
The most exciting feature of YouTube could be its ability to leave comments after viewing a video. As a feedback mechanism any registered user can upload a video once and can get YouTube comments to determine the rating of his video. Getting comments on videos is very important for rating a video on YouTube both internally for YouTube and externally for your marketing efforts. Comments are left by registered users who are most likely to share and upload videos on YouTube so they become trusted barometers for marketing.
Many automated systems were developed for increasing views, thereby increasing comments on the videos uploaded. These automated YouTube marketing systems help to make friend requests, share videos automatically, share messages, post messages on channels, post comments on videos etc. These systems can synchronize friends, favorites and subscribers allowing them to access your uploaded videos. With the use of automated systems, you can even subscribe and unsubscribe to channels and videos automatically. Moreover, after posting comments you can accept friends’ requests automatically. Purchasing such automated tools can help to promote your product and gain subscribers if used within the terms and conditions of YouTube rules and regulations with additional follow up strategy.
You can also get more subscribers and more comments on your videos without marketing programs by adding a video on YouTube and sharing the link to your video with your friends of Facebook and Twitter social websites. From there, the viral effect increases if people begin to share your video. This effect is compounded when you ask the viewers to add comments after watching. All this is of course dependent on the value of the content in the video both emotionally and qualitatively.
Though this type of manual sharing can help, YouTube automated marketing programs allows you to send messages to your friends, subscribers and the users of other groups etc. in large quantities, multiplying the effect. You can find as many recipients as you want with robust recipient selection tools. Special options on the automated programs help you to check if you are sending more than one time to the same user, which helps avoid spam. Data is collected to show how many requests succeeded and how many failed and through the law of averages, if you have good content in your videos, eventually people will respond with comments. Additionally, asking for a comment in your message can increase your odds tenfold.
Automated YouTube marketing tool kits help you get a large number of views, likes, channel views and comments from many people. Videos are also rated based on view counts and comments from different people, so the more comments and views the higher your ranking for any particular keyword. You can also make your video directly appear in Google search results with the same efforts.
The combination of automated YouTube marketing programs along with social media sharing can indeed bring massive traffic to your video on YouTube if properly crafted messages are used with high value content in your videos. Then, more importantly is what to do with the comment or the new subscriber. The question becomes how can they be turned into a paying customer who will return over and over again.